A Small Group Escorted Tour of Spain Portugal for 20 days
Join French Fusion & Complete Travel Services on this 4 star sojourn.
We start with 3 wonderful days in Barcelona having fun and learning the culture and history of this vibrant Catalonian city before heading South via Madrid, Cordoba, Granada, Seville through beautiful Portugal and back up into Galician Spain again where our tour ends.
October is a lovely time of year to travel to Spain and Portugal as the weather is sunny and temperate with less crowds.
We have picked our most favourite spots to take you to so that you get a wonderful in-depth insight into Spanish and Portuguese culture, cuisine, wines and history in a fun, relaxed group staying in exceptional accommodation in both cities and in rural / mountain hideaways.
The Spain Portugal tour includes:
- all 4 star accommodation in Spain and Portugal
- all transport within Spain & Portugal
- all local guides
- all entries
- all breakfasts and 1 other meal with wines every day
Be prepared for fun, laughter, amazing food, regional wines, extraordinary vistas, history, culture and exceptional experiences.
- Visit cosmopolitan Barcelona, its beach, Gaudi’s famous architecture, La Boqueria, rooftop bars, the Old Gothic Quarter, a memorable celebrity cake making visit and
- Flight to sophisticated Madrid and a private cooking class, cosy private dinner and historic walking tour with tapas
- Cordoba and the incredible 8th century Mezquite that everyone should see once in their lifetime
- Staying 2 nights in the remarkable mountains in a whitewashed Olive oil making town with stunning views and staying in a beautiful property
- Granada (means Pomegranate in Spanish) home to the unforgettable Alhambra Palaces and Generalife gardens.
- Visit to spectacular Ronda so called as it is perched high and round on a cliff with commanding views over the valley
- Flamenco, tapas, Andalusian horse show, cooking class, sherries, Iberico ham tasting, Placa Espana, Christopher Columbus, the Cathedral, and the Alcazar in Seville of orange fame.
- Urbane Lisbon with its monastery, towers and historic trams on precipitous streets.
- Porto and its beautiful Douro Valley and tawny ports, famous train station, spectacularly perched city above the river Douro
- Santiago de Compostela famous pilgrimage goal for over 1,000 years. Meet pilgrims from around the world who have trekked over 400 kms to end in the famous Cathedral here. Explore this amazing town with our knowledgeable guide before a special final night dinner overlooking the views.
Your host Kate Stedman will accompany our small group to ensure we all have lots of fun and that all runs smoothly.