C’est magnifique, elle est splendide…..
Luxury boutique cruise yachts. Lots of activities, lots of laughter, lots of indulgence. For those who don’t want to compromise on quality, for sailing enthusiasts, whale watchers, water sport lovers and active people.
Fleet of 4 privately owned (from Monaco) fully operational yachts. The Royal Clipper is the largest square rigger 5 masted purpose built ship in the world – the size of a football field.
The ultimate sea-going experience. Grandeur, adventure, tradition. Superb service, amenities and luxury. Accommodating from only 170-227 guests this is like a private adventure club for sailing and activity enthusiasts.
Out of the Ordinary…..
On the Royal Clipper there are 3 swimming pools – on the Star Flyer one pool is glass bottomed and above the dining room and is emptied and refilled each day from the sea. Royal Clipper has conference facilities, library, gym, 3 bars and an underwater level spa area where one watches the marine life swimming past.
- Open dining policy (dine and sit where and when you like)
- A la carte gourmet cuisine and fine wines
Free water sports are offered from our marina platform which is lowered to sea-level: water skiing behind the zodiac
- laser sailing with or without your qualified young instructor,
- scuba-diving (an extra cost for this item)
Blissfully relaxed on your own private yacht….
With no rigid schedules the active crew encourage active involvement:
- climb to the Crow’s Nest
- laze in the Bowsprit net and watch the dolphins
- enjoy hilarious rope races, crab racing contests
- local performers brought on board from port
- live bands, light-hearted fun and the crew are superb improvisers and entertainers
- Cruise Director on board gives nightly lectures
- Marine Biologist gives lectures and accompanies marine and whale watching activities.
- Single travellers guaranteed a very affordable Singles Rate supplementand love our Clippers because of the friendly, warm environment.
- Nightly sunset ceremony 90 crew descend the sails before anchoring close to shore in sheltered waters.
- Star Clipper’s Open Bridge policy: go visit the Captain, dine with Officers at night wander anywhere on the ship doing as much or little as you please. Passengers love the easy-going informality. Teenagers love the activities and the mix of passengers and young vibrant fun staff.
The two clippers Star Clipper and Star Flyer are the highest masted Barquentine yachts in the world and both pamper up to 170 guests each.
Star Clippers is amazing value at any time of the year – but if booked and paid in full at time of booking Star Clippers are offering up to 35% off certain departures – but be quick as these sell fast!