A perfect add-on to a holiday in Italy or Venice, La Bella Vita is a stylish 20 passenger vessel that was newly refitted in 2010. There are 2 upper-deck suites and 8 cabin staterooms, each with en-suite facilities.
The dining room, bar and saloon areas are bright and spacious and the entire barge is air conditioned.
Louvred doors open to the side decks to give a perfect viewing platform, whilst above is a huge sun deck with comfortable sun loungers.
For those who wish to explore the area further there are bikes available on board and an expert tour guide to recommend the best routes to take.
Delicious regional cuisine, fine Italian wines and the services of an attentive crew of 7 will make this an unforgettable cruise.
- Tour of historical Venice, including hidden gardens, The Naval Museum and the Pavilion of Gondolas
- Cruise on the Canal of the Orphans past picturesque lagoon islands
- Tour of Chioggia with its Roman, Etruscan and Byzantine history. Wonder at works of art by Carpaccio, Tintoretto, Tiepolo and Bassano
- Visit Chioggia’s colourful fish market with your chef
- Dinner ashore at the 17thC stately home Villa Ca’Zen
- Private visit to the gardens and wine cellars of Villa Widmann-Borletti,
- Tour of the 14thC Estense Castle in Ferrara
- Visit to the Ducal Palace and gardens in Mantua
Fegato alla Veneziana, Baccala Mantecato, La Polenta, Sarde in Saor, Risotto al Prezzemolo, Lagoon Seafood
Barolo, Chianti, Castel del Monte, Soave, Valpolicella, Prosecco
Gorgonzola, Mozzarella de Bufala, Pecorino, Taleggio,