We have a range of Chateaux on our books available and at reduced Early-bird rates at present. Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, NYE parties, Christmas, Family get-togethers or just two people wanting a lovely holiday – this is an unforgettable way to unite people.
1. Allow me to start with a LOIRE VALLEY FAIRYTALE……
This truly magnicent Chateau is like a “Petit Chambord” (the huge castle built by King Francois 1 in the 16th C.) Completed as a private residence in 1854, this magnificent chateau is the jewel of the region, now providing guests with luxurious suites for their holidays in France. Designed for superior comfort, each room is brightened by the charm and elegance of a glamorous era. Come visit, and step inside a fairytale castle.
The Chateau is located only thirty minutes outside the town of Angers, and only one and a half hours from Paris by TGV. The structure is a marvel to behold; 150ft limestone walls contain 365 windows, 52 fireplaces, and 12 turrets, as well as countless sculptural details along the facade. The splendour continues inside. Masterfully carved wood panelling and cabinetry, stunning hand-painted ceilings, and flawlessly chosen decor make each salon a truly luxurious experience. Situated within beautiful grounds, the Chateau complex makes up one corner of a small village.
14 suites, 10 with private bathrooms plus single room beds and an apartment with bathroom sleeping 5. Maximum 26 people 2 nights min stay from £4,800 – £19,800
2. DORDOGNE Tree Chateaux! 3 to choose from either with 1,2 or 3 brm from $450 per night with pool & spa in a real chateau grounds. Surrounded by beauty. Click here for more info
3. BORDEAUX: Tree House B&B in the Grounds of a grand Bordeaux manor…
A magnificent treehouse in the heart of wine country near Bordeaux. Dine overlooking the vines… a magnificent treehouse has newly grown up in the woods of a traditional French manor house near Bordeaux, with a wood-burner and a super shower for supreme comfort. A canopy bed with sparkling fairy lights (and the option of champagne in the fridge bar) make it a wonderful place for couples, but discover the trapdoor up to the mezzanine level and you might wish you’d brought the kids (and their sleeping bags for 3). Upstairs, they’ll find giant beanbags, a TV to practise their French, and the best views of all.
Wake to breakfast laid on the treehouse terrace. Dine nearby on the best local produce, your evening meal can even be ordered in advance and whisked up to your leafy dining room to enjoy under the stars. From $450 AUD per night
4. BORDEAUX – Stay in a luxury chateau for reasonable rates Le Chateau de Vignoble
Built in 1834, this stunning chateau has 14 double/twin bedrooms. 10 in the chateau and 4 outside in a “relais” or coach-house with a lovely restaurant too – for al-fresco or indoor dining. Great venue for weddings as well as just a gorgeous retreat from where you can visit the wineries of Bordeaux. 25 mins from Bordeaux city centre on an 8 hectare park.
Prices from 160 euros per night and a great deal of room, breakfast and gourmet dinner for 2 TWO NIGHTS see more info here:
6. DORDOGNE individual bookings chateau luxury hotel stay – near Bergerac.
- tennis courts
- golf course
- Perigordine cuisine in the hotel’s restaurants
- wines from the château’s own vineyards.
- Rooms 15, including two suites and one apartment, with en-suite bathrooms.
- Facilities: Treatment rooms, swimming pool, restaurants, bar, tennis court, nine-hole golf course, bicycle hire, playground, gardens, DVD library, free WiFi throughout.
- Weddings and celebrations held here too.
- Deluxe double rooms from AU$ 220 per night (not inc breakfast) Click here for more info (MMSLesMer)
7. DORDOGNE Luxury Chateau/Manor **** La Belle Riviere in 4 hectares of park near Sarlat from $250 for a standard room/night to $450 for superior room/night. Gourmet restaurant dinner from $75 pp. A beautiful stay in superb surroundings
8. DORDOGNE Luxury Bed n Breakfast in the heart of the Dordogne. GORGEOUS!! 5 beautiful rooms or individual bookings taken: from $210 p/night. Read more here.
9. AQUITAINE in Western France near Bordeaux
Next to a 13th century fortified village and just 45 minutes from Toulouse International airport, this Chateau below is a beautiful 19th century chateau which has recently undergone extensive refurbishment, and offers spacious accommodation including two large salons, billiard room, private pool and tennis court.
Sleeps 19, $11,500 p/w (high season rate)
This fantastic 15th century Manor is a 5 minute drive from the Brittany beaches and near Quimper. Delightful chateau steeped in history and enjoys 7 acres of beautiful private gardens with a splash pool for the kids.
Sleeps up to 15 with 4 double rooms and ensuites & quad family rooms as well. from $5,600 AUD p/w (high season)
11. PROVENCE – how’s this for a B&B!
Deal: 3 nights for the price of 2 in March and April 2014.
There are three apartments (for up to 5 people) available for B&B rental as well as 5 double luxury chambres in the chateau. Swimming pool overlooks the vineyard
Prices from $380 per room per night inc buffet breakfast. Group bookings and feasts available too. In the heart of Provence!!
12. DORDOGNE – free extras
Overhanging the Dordogne River, this lovely 14th Century Chateau is offering early birds a beautiful descent by canoe/kayak down the Dordogne river and a free entry to “Gouffre de Padirac” (the first underground world site in France)
4 bedrooms and a self-contained apartment for 3
Sleeps up to 16, $11,120 AUD p/w (high season)