One grand journey in which you will visit nine countries and experience the best of Western and Eastern Europe.
West meets East on one Grand European Serenade
Start in the canals of Amsterdam and sail Europe’s grandest rivers to exotic Istanbul. Along the way, you will visit picturesque villages, vibrant cities, architectural masterpieces, and seven dynamic capitals. The natural wonders of the Main, Rhine, and Danube rivers will be your pathway to countless UNESCO World Heritage Sites from Bamberg’s charming Old Town and Cologne’s Gothic Cathedral to the castle-dotted romantic Rhine and the scenic Wachau Valley of the Danube. You’ll experience Vienna’s stunning National Library and enjoy a range of pleasures, from pastoral riverside beauty to the colorful excitement of modern-day Istanbul.
For 27 days, you will be treated to the flavors, sights, sounds, and cultures of this diverse swath of the continent. You will walk ancient cobblestones and modern boulevards on your intimate encounter with the people and traditions of Eastern and Western Europe.
This perfectly paced trip truly is the voyage and value of a lifetime, and provides you with an up-close and personal view of sweeping European history from Amsterdam to Istanbul.
Who will enjoy this cruise: Those yearning for a life-enhancing, immersive cultural experience that extends from the colorful canals of Amsterdam to the re-emerging cities of Eastern Europe.
Cruise Highlights include:
- 23-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the imperial River Duchess
- 3 nights in Istanbul at the Crowne Plaza Old City Hotel* (or similar) with breakfast
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 26 breakfasts, 22 lunches, 23 dinners
- 2 Captain’s Welcome Galas and 2 Farewell Dinners
- Complimentary fine wine, beer, and soft drinks during lunch and dinner onboard; bottled water replenished daily in your stateroom; and 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- 10 countries
- 32 excursions, including 9 “Choice Is Yours” options, fully hosted by English-speaking local expert
- Exclusive Go Active Program and “Gentle Walking” Program
- 12 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all shore excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks throughout your cruise
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- 2 Signature Lectures
- Exclusive Epicurean Adventurer Program™
For more information on river cruising facts click here
Pricing Details Per Person
|Departure Date||Cruise/Tour Only†||Port Charges Per Person||Total Per Person Twin Share||Single Supplement Option†|
All tips and gratuities included (excluding Optional Extensions)